Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It is time to say hello

Well, let me start by introducing my self and giving you some insight into this blog. I am a single father of one. I have been fighting the courts and my ex girlfriend for almost 4 years now just to get regular visitation and time with my daughter with out interference from her mother. I have gotten to what feels like no where in this fight. I thought I was making headway when the judge put her mother in jail for 3 days for contempt but that didn't make her change her ways. So here I am still fighting. This blog is my outlet to share my fight with other fathers, and parents who truly are being screwed by their ex's and the justice system. It is about more than that tho because I am not a hateful,bitter ex! I wish her a good life. I also will share things I think about and web sites I find that are interesting. This is basically my creative outlet to justice, joy and fun... Hope to make some great friends in the process. Welcome along for the ride..

No comments:

Post a Comment